11/17/2010

Who Knew??

That glass etching with your Cricut is so easy and so cool?  I've had my etching cream for a while, I actually forgot that I had it.  I bought it for 40% online at Joann's.

So anyway I found it the other day and decided to play around with it.  But first I went over to YouTube and found a video on using your cricut to etch glass.  There a a ton of them, that's how I know that I am behind on the latest thing. :)

And then I ran out to Michael's and picked up a couple of boxes of votive candles to practice on.  I got 24 candles for a grand total of $7.00.  Not much money involved so I didn't really care if I made mistakes or not.  Plus I figured that I could always still use them and just hide them in other candle holders.

So here are the candles that I've done so far.  I have some other projects in mind but first I need to practice more.





I use the new Cindy Loo Cricut Cartridge for the "JOY" candles



Pretty cool, huh???  Have you used your cricut do any glass etching?

Thanks for stopping by...
C

6 comments:

  1. I love the look of frosted glass, very cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a cricut ~ I have heard you can do so many cool things with it ~ you just showed it's true!!! beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried to to do that yet, but I should...I guess I'm scared it's too hard to do :P You did such a great job..they look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They turned out great! I will definitely need to try that with my cricut...never thought of glass etching. THanks!

    ReplyDelete