11/03/2010

Happy Halloween...a couple days late

So I know that Halloween was a couple of days ago but I really wanted to share these cards with you.

I made both of these for some girlfriends of mine.  I even went out and bought the MS Scoreboard with a 50% off coupon so that I could make the rosette on this first card.



This second card I made using Cricut Pumpkin Carving cartridge and my Cuddlebug.  I thought it came out pretty cute.  This was the one and only time I got to use this cartridge this year.  Can't wait to use it more next year especially with some cricut vinyl.



And this beautiful card I can't take credit for because a friend of mine sent it to me.  Isn't she talented???  And she made that adorable broom too.  I would have never thought of that..... 


So I just wanted to add note to my post yesterday.  When I said we usually spend between $60-$80 on pumpkins, it is for 6 huge pumpkins.  I know still crazy but just wanted to put it out there.......

Thanks for stopping by...
C

6 comments:

  1. Way cute cards... Love the embossed pumpkin head one the most... Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool cards- I want to learn how to do the rosette with my score board!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cards! I've been wanting to try out one of those rosettes too! Yours looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cards. I have to give that rosette a try. I love my MS board.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh gosh that pumpkin is the CuTeSt!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete