11/09/2010

Happy Birthday!!

So over on 2Peas there was a post about being matched up with a Pen Pal and I signed up.  Well I got really lucky with the Pen Pal that I got.  Liz and I have so much in common and are having a great time getting to know each other.

She is a dog lover just like so she can't help but be an awesome person  :)  Anyway her Birthday is on the 11th and this is the card that I made for her.


I actually got the card sketch out of my "Originals" book that I got from hubby for Christmas last year.  I love that book along with the "Wishes" one.  This card was a boy card but I changed the colors to make it a girl card.  And I got to use one of the borders that I have for my cuttlebug that I hadn't used yet.   I sure hope she likes it.

Thanks for stopping by...
C

2 comments:

  1. Cute card, I am sure she will love it.
    I have yet to use any of my borders for my cuttlebug.
    I thought I was one of your peeps, well I am now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun...a pen pal!! I wanna play..heehee She will love the card.

    ReplyDelete