11/16/2010

Happy Fall Card

I know we are pretty well into Fall and just about to winter but I've been wanting to use this stamp with the fall saying and I need to get a card out to my niece so what a great excuse to use it.

I love how this card came out.  The background paper is by no means a "fall" themed paper but it has all the right colors in it.  And I know that I am a little behind but I really love the felt leaves that I used on it.  I am thinking I am going to have to try to cut some with my cricut.  And the best part of this card is that everything is bits and pieces that I had in my stash - except the leaves.  Those I picked up this past weekend at the crop Kendall and I went too.  Which by the way, we had a great time again.

So here's the card. 


And wait until you see what I did with this.....


Thanks for stopping by...
C

10 comments:

  1. I always love fall leaves, very nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card! i can't wait to see what you did!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card and i'll be back to see what you do with the vase!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! Can't wait to see what you did with the votive holder!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card..I love the saying, fall is my fav too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card.
    Hummm looking forward to seeing what you do with this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute card. i love it when you can use stash.

    ReplyDelete