6/06/2011

I am baaacccckkk!! Or where I’ve been the last 6 months.

Wow, I can’t believe that it’s been 6 months since I’ve been here to post anything.
Things have been busy around our house, with lots going on like:

A hubby turning 50
009

My sweet Maggie having major surgery that didn’t go as planned at all.
063

And both Daughters getting engaged and getting married in the same year!! (the wedding are 4 months apart)
002

003
Now I know what you all thinking – awww that poor woman, 2 weddings in 1 year.
But here is what I think about it.
1.  I am thrilled to be planning their weddings and it’s even more fun doing 2 at once (think double the cake tasting)
2.  We are getting 2 great son in laws – love them both and are so happy they are going to be part of the family
3.  The only thing that could make me happier is the day that one of the girls tells me I am going to be a Grandmother (hint hint girls).
So stay tuned cause I will be sharing all of the wedding preparations plus some other fun projects that I’ve done.
Thanks for stopping by…
C

4 comments:

  1. Does sound busy...but overall pretty good! Enjoy it all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you've def been busy! enjoy the planning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hellz Yeah double the cake tasting!! We need to have Mandy do more than 1 so we can gets our grub on :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the two upcoming weddings. Fun stuff. It will be interesting to see how different each of the brides will be in their choices!

    ReplyDelete