10/31/2011

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

I thought I would share some of the pictures from our recent Annual Pumpkin Dinner!! We always have a lot fun and I start planning months in advance and start making the goodie bags for everyone.  I try to make something new and fun every year.  This year I found some cute little orange baskets at Joann’s and thought they would be prefect for this year’s dinner.  They turned out a little harder to make then I thought they would be cause I had to actually sew the faces on because I couldn’t get them to stay no matter what glue I used.
078
079
I used my Cricut to cut out the leaf and then embossed it using my Cuttlebug.  I used green pipe cleaners for the stems and wrapped them around the handle.  And everyone got a bag of their favorite candies.
Here is the table setting for the night.  Still love the pumpkin soup tureen that I got last year.  This year I bought new black and orange dishes for the night.  And added gummy eyeballs to everyone’s bowl as a trick!!!
halloween Fest 2011 133
After a fun night of pumpkin carving, we finished the night with these yummy cream puffs that I can’t take any of the credit for.  One of our “kids” made them for us – and always Jeff did a great job!!  They were as yummy as they look!
068
And here is the finished product from the night.
halloween Fest 2011 151
Hope everyone gets lots of treats today!!!  Have a great Halloween.
Thanks for stopping by…
C

7 comments:

  1. Looks fantastic! Love the pumpkin bags! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cream puff looks so yummy! The carved pumpkins are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. all looks good~love the pumkin basket~so darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this looks GREAT! Especially love the pumpking basket :-) Thanks for sharing the pictures!!!
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking fabulous all around! Love those baskets :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those baskets turned out cute and that cream puff does look yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything looks great! Glad you were able to get the faces to stick! Love it! Have a Happy Halloween! -Amanda

    ReplyDelete