10/26/2011

Easy to make Card

So one day in Joann's I found a package of some really cute K&Co Company pockets with a tag inside.  There were 8 of them in package and on sale for 40% off so of course I had to pick them up.  They were all flowers and I thought they would make adorable cards. 

So here is one of the cards that I made as a "Thank You" card to my sister for a great weekend we had with them in June.  I used a couple different color cardstock, some lace and embossed it with my cuttlebug.


The inside of the card is where I used the tag that came out of the pocket on the front.  I just added a stamped "Thank you" and voila I had a nice card that took no time at all to make.  And I still have 7 more of these tags to use on other cards which makes me very happy!


Thanks for stopping by...
C


6 comments: