4/06/2010

Scrapbook Expo

This is probably my most favorite part of March!! Getting to spend a weekend with my sister and niece. They live in another state and we don't get to see each near enough. I really miss having my sister around.



They came down and spent the weekend with us to go to Scrapbook Expo with Kendall and I. We had a great time and picked up lots of deals. Although I was kinda surprised to see so many Dollar booths this year at the expo. But I guess with the economy the way it is, dollar items sell better. I didn't buy as much as I usually do but I had a hard time justifying spending money when I already have a room full of stuff to use. I am bummed because I guess I totally missed some great deals in the SEI booth. When I went by there the line was sooooo long and I had already been trapped in one booth. Oh well there is always another Expo.



One of the things that I love doing at the Expos is taking classes. We don't really have any where close by to take classes and I love learning new techniques. And one of my all time favorite companies is Boxer Scrapbook Productions http://www.boxerscrapbooks.com/, so I signed up for their "Princess Puppy and people too." class. Because I have a princess (Maggie May) that needs an album about her.







The great thing about Boxer's classes is the class kit that you get for a small class fee. It's always an awesome kit with lots of extras for other projects.




For some reason Kendall and I weren't as prepared for this class as we should have been so we didn't get much done but their kits always have great colored instructions to take home. So I need to finish that up and get Maggie's pictures in it. I might have to order another kit and make an album of Wyatt too.

It was sad to have my sister and niece leave on Sunday but I so enjoyed having them here for a little while.

Thanks for stopping by...

C

No comments:

Post a Comment