4/23/2010

Another One Done!

Happy Friday Everyone!!!  I don't know about you but I am ready for this week to be over.  And yeah our weather is suppose to be in the mid 70's this weekend.  Just in time for our annual Butter & Eggs Day Parade and Antique Fair downtown this weekend.
One thing I did get done this week is another layout for our Disney album.  I figured since I did all of the retail therapy last weekend I better use some of it up. :)

This is a layout of the Hollywood Tower Hotel at Disneyland.  And if you look really close there is a picture of the archway that you walk under which is all bats.  That's way I thought this paper was perfect.  I did the title with my Cricut and some vellum.  I also used those metalic chalks that I bought at the convention to make the bats stand out a little more.  I am a big chicken of scary rides and just watching a video of this ride on YouTube scared me so I can't imagine actually being on this thing.  I am envious of people who can get on these types of rides and have a blast.



This is a close up the bats.  I used SCAL and my Cricut so that I could add the words into the body of the bat.  Then I put behind them so the words would show up.




Thanks for stopping by...
C

No comments:

Post a Comment