4/20/2010

Retail Therapy Anyone?

So have you every had one of those days where it seems like everyone but you is out doing something fun?  I had one of those days on Saturday.  Hubby and our youngest daughter were at a baseball game and oldest daughter and boyfriend were spending the day visiting grandparents and I was home with a list of stuff to get done like grocery shopping and cleaning the house.  I should add at this point that Hubby did say to leave it all until Sunday and we would do it together but I couldn't do that. 

And besides Michael's, Joann's & Beverly's were all having great sales.  Michael's ad this past week wsas unbelievable with almost everthing 40% off and Joann's was pretty much the same thing.  And then I got an email from Beverly's for a "Beat the Clock" sale were everything in the store was an extra 25% between 9am & noon.

So guess what I did????  That's right I went shopping!!!!  Not that I needed anything :)  But I got some great deals.  Beverly's had their Bazzill paper 2/$1.00 along with the 25% off so I stocked up on some new colors. An at Joann's I had a 50% off coupon and I've been needing some new pens for cardmaking so I got a new set along with a great book on Mini Albums.

So I thought I would share what I came home with:

Thanks for stopping by...
C

No comments:

Post a Comment