8/05/2009

Quick Layout

Here is a quick layout that I did Sunday night. I actually scrap lifted it out of a magazine. The layout that I copied was for a Halloween layout but it worked pretty well for these pictures. I always seem to have problems coming up with layouts when I only have 1 or 2 pictures to use. Usually these are the layouts that get left out of albums and the pictures end up on my scrap desk for months (or years in this case).

I love the ribbon that I used. It was in the dollar bin at Michael's and it says "Make a wish". The strip of candles under the title is from a sheet of paper by Paper Adventures, there are 4 rows on the paper and it worked out great to cut one off for the background behind the title.
The title I cut out using my cricut and SCAL - I love that program and for me it has made having a Cricut so worth it. You can't see it in the picture but I added Stickles to the letters to make them glittery.
Today I am working on a new project that I came up with last night. I am hoping that it comes out the way I am envisioning it. I'll share it as soon as I am done.
Thanks for stopping by...
C

No comments:

Post a Comment