8/13/2009

Peaches




Yummy! Don't those peaches look good? That's what I am working on this morning before it gets too hot here. Getting these all sliced up and in the freezer for pies this winter. A friend of ours has their own little mini orchard and are nice enough to share. I've already done 1 batch of these this summer. Antone have a favorite Peach recipe they would like to share?
Last night when I was bringing them home, they made my whole car smell so good. Peach is one of my favorite scents.
And speaking of last night, the girls and I went and saw Julie and Julia. It was a good movie but alittle long. My butt was pretty numb when it was over. This movie is over 2 hours long but worth the time to see. Meryl Streep does a great job as Julia Child. And Amy Adams wasn't bad either.
The next movie I want to see is The Traveler's Wife. It looks really good!!
Well I better get to those peaches. It's suppose to really warm up here to do so I've already started dinner. I am trying out a new recipe called Crescent Roll Lasagna. I am also working on a few other projects that I haven't finished enough to share but I will.
Thanks for stopping by...
C

No comments:

Post a Comment