1/04/2011

Jazzing things up…

With a new year comes a new date book for my purse.  I happened to be in Target the other day and found this one. 

019

Now I love the inside of it but the outside is boring (sorry I don’t have a pic of it) so I decided to try adding some ribbon to the outside to dress it up a bit.

020

But still rather boring and then I had the great idea of adding vinyl to it using my cricut.  So I grabbed some of the Cotton white vinyl and Black vinyl that I had and my brand new Stamping Solutions cartridge and came up with this.

022

Still boring so I decided to add some more vinyl.
Here is my new improved date book for 2011.

025

Love it so much better then the old boring plain cover.  Plus now I have a one of a kind datebook.
And the other nice thing is if I get bored with my cover during the year, the vinyl comes off pretty easy and I can add new designs.

Thanks for stopping by…
C

7 comments: