6/09/2010

Pictures & Organizing

Here is what is sitting on my scrap table right now.


Yes a big pile of pictures that I just got back from Snapfish - which by the way their "deals" aren't that great as far as I am concerned.  Their shipping is outrageous. - anyways back to this pile.  I LOVE scrap booking except for the picture part of the whole process.  Don't get me wrong I love to take pictures and that's part of the problem.   I end up with a million pictures of one event and then have to decide which ones to use on my layouts.  Now I've gotten past the point of trying to use every picture I take but what to do with the leftovers???  And how to organize the ones I've printed?  And I am not one to leave pictures on my computer cause who can see them on there?

Now at this point if your looking for a great answer to these questions - join the club.  Because unfortunately I don't have any answers for you or me for that matter.  I've spent so much money trying to come up with a great way to organize pictures and no luck so far that I really like.

So how do you organize your pictures once they are printed?  Someone please give me a great way to get this pile off my scrap table, organize and still be able to find the pictures I am looking for to scrap. 

Thanks for stopping by...
C

No comments:

Post a Comment