11/02/2009

Still Here

I am still here, just super busy lately. The good news is that I have a job. Yipppeeee!!! The bad news is that I have a to-do list a mile long and I am trying to get everything done and organized before I go back to work. The last 4 months have been wonderful but I am ready to go back to work.


Our 5th annual Pumpkin Dinner was a lot of fun and the pumpkins turned out great. I was so bummed that they all molded before we got to light them for Halloween but I guess that is what happens when it's the end of October and the weather is still in the 70's. Crazy weather for this time of year.


Anyway, wanted to share a few pictures from Pumpkin dinner. The 1st one is of the treats that I made for every one's place at the table. They all got their favorite candy.





Here are some from the pumpkin patch:







And of course our finished pumpkins...





And here is one last Halloween card that I made:
Thanks for stopping by...
C

No comments:

Post a Comment