11/08/2009

Beach Clock

So I am the type of person that needs to have a clock in almost every room of my house including my bathroom. And I just happen to find this clock kit at Big Lots for $3.99.


So I bought it and decided to use it in the bathroom but first I had to decorate it to fit the beach theme we have in our bathroom. So I pulled out all the beach themed embellishments that I had and came up with a great little set of Studio G stamps that I had picked up to use in our Disneyland album. And I had some ribbon and an ink pad that matched the paint color and a sand colored paper for the background. I used number stickers and circles for the clock part.

As I was getting everything together I decided that I should decoupage the background paper so that it could stand up to the steam from showers. I also pulled out my chalks to highlight the dye cuts that I was using.

So here it is the finished product. I am super happy with it and love having a clock in the bathroom again.




Thanks for stopping by...
C

No comments:

Post a Comment