2/16/2010

A New Layout

We had a great 3-day weekend here and the weather was spring like which helped alot. All of my bulbs that I planted are starting to bloom which means Spring is right around the corner.


I did get to spend some time in my scrap room this weekend and this is the layout that I came up with. Just about done with it. I have to just add the story.



I've decided that it's time to get back to basics with my scrapping. I am going to start doing layouts the way I use too. Making my own embellishments and making them simple.


But that doesn't mean I am going to stop shopping. :) In fact me and the mister went out to Michael's yesterday so that I could use my 20% off everything coupon. And I got some great deals on Valentine's Day stuff because it was on clearance for 50% off and then another 20% off that. I ended up with a really cute pad of paper from K & Company for $4.00. And some other great stuff.


I also stopped by Ross this weekend and ended up finding these really nice 4-up albums for $6 & $4. I have some future plans for them and couldn't pass them up for that price.

Thanks for stopping by...
C

No comments:

Post a Comment