7/27/2009

Cleaning and a Sneak Peek...

Wow! Where does the time go... I am home all the time now and it doesn't seem like I have enough time to do anything. I have a whole To Do list and so far I've marked one thing off of it.

The thing that I got to mark off the list is getting pictures hung up in the hallway now that everything is done in there. So Martin and I sat down yesterday and picked the pictures that we wanted to hang, I printed them out on my great Epson printer, got them in their frames and up on the walls. It looks great!!! I have to print out one more 8 x10 but then I think we are done. This is the frame that we filled with family pictures... (No those aren't our pictures...LOL)


Saturday I looked at my scrap room and decided that it needed a good cleaning. There were dust bunnies and stuff everywhere. But a funny thing happens when I start cleaning my scrap area, I always come up with the best ideas so then I end up playing more then cleaning. Ask my family and they will tell you that I am always cleaning my scrap room. Here's a picture of it before I started cleaning...
And here is a sneak peek of the great idea that I came up with....

I'll be back tomorrow to show you the finished project but for now I need to get some more cleaning done in the rest of the house.

Thanks for stopping by...
C

No comments:

Post a Comment